Thursday, December 29, 2016

These boots are made for walking.



Stiletto boots!

My daughter loves them and walks easily in them. I can't do that.

For several reasons.

1.  I'd tower over my hubby.

2. I might fall on my face.


The angel I write about, Sarah, loves stilettos, especially red, and she can't walk in them either. That doesn't stop her from trying. Angels most often fly barefoot, but those adorable shoes keep calling her name.

I can't show you a picture of me right now. On Christmas Day, I missed a step going down to a sidewalk and fell into a rock wall. The bruises on my face make me look as though I lost in round one.

I was wearing flats at the time.

I might have broken an ankle had I been wearing stilettos.

I'm supposed to go to a luncheon today. Argh! I really look awful. Makeup can't cover these marks. Hubby says wear sunglasses.

If only it were Halloween, then I'd be okay to go. I could tell everyone I was in costume.

The doctor said yesterday that blood from the bruised areas will pool down my face due to gravity and the marks will get worse. Mercy! She was right. Today is much worse. I can hardly wait to see what I look like tomorrow. I'll scare people today...can't imagine tomorrow.

As you can see from the colors of my blog, I like purple. Just not on my face.

No stilettos for me, but Sarah will keep trying. With her angel powers, she has the ability to change her looks in a blink of an eye. If she had these bruises, she could blink them away. With us humans, it takes longer. When she falls, which is often, she suffers no consequences. The joys of angel life.

You'll find Sarah on Amazon and other online booksellers. Click on my name to take you to the Sarah Series.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas