Sunday, January 1, 2017

Let's Begin 2017


2017 is here!

Changes coming? New job? Marriage? Birth of a child? 

I'm not expecting changes in marriage, nor am I expecting any more children. I do have a new job.

Well, actually, that's not quite accurate. I'm still writing books and articles, but I have a new publisher.

Those of us who wrote for Prism Book Group experienced a major earthquake when the publisher announced on December 1 that the doors to Prism would close on December 31, 2016.

This proclamation initiated a frenzy among the eighty or so Prism authors. So many questions. What happens to our books? What about the ones in edit stages? Should each of us go indy publishing or seek a new publisher?

The next day, a white knight rode into the picture. Pelican Book Group placed Prism under their umbrella of companies. This brought a new turmoil for each of us. 

After reading the new agreement and praying over it, I signed with Pelican. 

I have twelve or so books to be listed on Pelican's website, and the paperwork is mountainous. The techs at Pelican must be buzzing with all their new work too. If you go to Pelican's site, you won't see us listed yet, but I know the gurus are working on it.

The Prism Book Group site remains on the Internet, but we have a new logo. You'll find our books there. 

NOW!!!  If you can't find me on either site, go to Amazon and check out my page. All my books are listed there, and you can buy them. PLEASE buy them.

I have a new book to be released June 1, 2017. It's a departure from my Sarah Series. It's called Choices. It's in the edit stages, and I'll tell you more about it later.

Sarah has a new one for 2017 also. Sarah and the Magical Makeover is in the works.  Both Choices and Sarah and the Magical Makeover were contracted with Prism before Pelican took me under their wing.

This is a bittersweet moment for me. I love the woman who started Prism. She's a godly woman, and all the authors under her leadership have benefited. Especially me. She had unexpected challenges come her way, and these challenges forced a decision she wished she didn't have to make.

I'm sorry Prism isn't the same, but I'm happy to be with Pelican Book Group. Pelican is a larger company and will provide broader opportunities.

Please visit these three sites. Your visit will draw us closer. I want my readers to know me, and I want to know you.

I hope I find a tech in 2017 who can help me with a newsletter, or some other instrument so we can communicate with each other. You can always get me on Facebook, and I love hearing from you.

I'd like to hear about your New Year. I hope you have successes in whatever challenge comes your way.

This is the Prism Book Group site. Under Christian Romance, you'll find my books under several categories. Angels, Fantasy, Holiday, etc.

Christian Romance

This is the Pelican Book Group Site. You won't find me here yet, but I'll be there soon!

Pelican Book Group

You'll definitely find me here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas