Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Technology

Technology!

I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Pixabay


Once I understand how to operate software, technology becomes a blessing. I'm not naturally tech savvy, so butterflies do a hula dance in my tummy as I deal with new gadgets.

Hubby teaches in an alternative school. Several kids at different times have been sent to the school because they hacked into a computer system. Some people obviously have no trouble with technology and love it.

There's gonna come a day when our smart TV's will be considered dumb, and they'll be replaced with holograms.  Check out this YouTube video. 



Some of you tech lovers will replace your TV's with this technology. I"ll still be in my living room trying to figure out how to download a movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas