Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Gay's Days, September 24, 2014

Good morning!

I placed my four picks in draft from for  efictionfinds a few minutes ago.  I haven't learned how to place links on the site yet. Can you imagine how frustrating that is for me? Yuk! I post in draft, and someone else must link the books back to Amazon. I wish one of you could come over here and show me how to do it.

Have you been to the site? http://www.efictionfinds.com/  We feature four books each day. They must be clean reads, have at least a four star rating, and priced no higher than $3.99 for an eBook. The site is an excellent place to find good reads at bargain prices.

The weather was phenomenal yesterday. The day started out at 68 degrees and topped out at 86. With low humidity, that was a diamond of a day. This one will follow suit. If our weather was like this every day, Texas couldn't hold all the people who would move here.

I walked two miles yesterday and will do so again today. Even though I increase the distance, the scale says the same. Do you struggle to keep your weight at a certain level? Many of us do. Those who don't are fortunate. I'm not winning the fight! Bummer.


When I walk, I'll take my IPhone with me and listen to my book: Sarah a Mission of Love. The narrator is Christy Williamson, and I think she does an excellent job. The publisher selected her, and I'm pleased. It's only $1.99 on Audible Audio, and it's unabridged.
http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-A-Mission-of-Love/dp/B00MTX4D4K/ref=tmm_aud_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1411563080&sr=8-1

16219525
I hope you'll listen too!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas