Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gay's Days, September 6, 2014

Good afternoon!

The clock tells me I need to go to the kitchen and start dinner. My day went by fast.

Hubby and I awoke early this morning. The plumber was scheduled to come at 9:00 to take the toilet out of a bathtub and restore it to the normal place.

Why was it in the bathtub, you ask? Well, we had tile installed in that room, and the thingy had to be removed and put in a spot so tile could be put down, and that seemed the logical location. Sure didn't want the doodad sitting on the lawn.

After he left, I sat down to open email, and I saw that my publisher, Prism Book Group had returned my novella, Sarah and a Dad for Mandy for final edits. I spent the rest of the day editing. The book is now on the way back to the publisher.  I'm not sure when the release date will be, but I'm guessing it will be soon.

This book is the last of the trilogy. The first two are available.

Sarah and the Internet Dating Service, book one
 
 
Sarah and the Scary Ferris Wheel, book two
 
 
Awaiting the cover for book three
 
Sarah and a Dad for Mandy.
 
 
I hope all of you are having a fun-filled weekend and planning on being in church tomorrow.  I also hope your commode is in the rightful place. LOL.
 
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas