Monday, September 15, 2014

Gay's Days Septeber 15, 2014

Good morning friends,

How was your weekend? Busy? Restful? After church, hubby watched football while I read a book. I glanced at the TV every time he yelled. He does that when a player does something good...or bad. Aren't those instant replays wonderful? If you miss something, you can recall it.  A nap is out of the question when a game is on. He knows no one can hear his comments but me, but he tells the coaches and players his opinions anyway.

I walked earlier this morning in the neighborhood. The cooler weather made it easier. I'm thrilled to have that dreaded thing out of the way. I have too much to do today to leave the house. Since I was gone from home on Saturday, my house demands my attention.

I promised you I'd reveal the cover to the novella coming out on October 15.

I'm happy with the new cover to the latest Sarah book.  Here it is!



Here's a blurb


Sarah and a Dad for Mandy

 The Superiors left Sarah, “Heaven’s Little Love Angel," on Earth to complete the third consecutive and inter-related mission. With instructions to find a mate for Galena Maddox and a dad for six year old Mandy, Sarah should have no problem, right? Well except that dyslexic Sarah, known for bungles and goof ups, creates more mayhem than she ever imagined possible.  Pesky human disguises cause her trouble--again. In mortal form, she either injures people or embarrasses herself.  At this undertaking, the earthlings think she’s a fugitive from a mental hospital.

Sarah wonders about the challenges of the new assignment. With her shady past, will Matt Austin, a minister, consider Galena as a wife?  Would Matt’s hoity-toity church accept Galena if Sarah successfully brings them together?  Angels shouldn’t worry, but the task is daunting.

In this third novella of the trilogy, Matt, Galena, and Mandy attend Karen and Jeremy’s wedding. Sarah introduced the Karen, the bride and Jeremy, the groom in the novella, Sarah and the Internet Dating Service. The wedding party includes Robert and Brittany—they’re the couple Sarah brought together in Sarah and the Scary Ferris Wheel.

Maybe if Sarah doesn’t attempt to wear those red stilettos she loves, she’ll stay upright at the wedding, but foregoing those shoes for Sarah might be impossible.
If you haven't read the two recent novellas, please do. You will then be ready for Mandy.  She's an adorable six year old. I love kids and enjoy writing them into my stories.
The three novellas blend together, and for those of you who enjoy paperback, all three will be bundled at a later date for reading pleasure. They stand alone, but you can also read them in order if you prefer.
                                                                                                           
    
 
Okay, everyone, have a good day, and I'll catch you tomorrow!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas