Friday, September 29, 2017

The Snake Won Again



SIGH !! Boo Hoo !!  
This little devil is a real tempter !!  
UGH !!

That drat of a snake won my day yesterday. I ate a lot, and an apple wasn't in the mix.


I'm not gonna tell you what I consumed. If I did, you might think I was preparing for an eating challenge. You know the kind I'm talking about.  I once saw contestants compete to see who could eat the most hot dogs in thirty seconds.

I didn't eat hot dogs.

But I ate a lot of other stuff.



I didn't step on the scale this morning. 
That bad news number would show up that I don't want to see. 
The numbers can't go down, not the way I ate yesterday.

Did you ever have one of those days where you're hungry, and no matter what you ate, you're still hungry?

Me too!

At the rate I'm going, I'll gain twenty pounds instead of lose  'em.


This guy is a happy, sneaky snake. He won my day yesterday.


BUT TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas