Sunday, September 17, 2017

Drunk Driver?


How did this happen?




This is not my garage. I didn't do this.

Paul drives a blue truck and I drive a red car, but I promise, this isn't my garage.

Now I admit, the first year I lived in Houston, I had nine wrecks, but this wasn't one of them.

In many cases, mine were bazaar, but whoever did this takes the cake.

Hubby has a friend. I don't know him. He can't claim an association with me or Sarah, my dyslexic angel, are a result of his driving abilities. 

I digress. Anyway, Paul's friend once drank champagne at a wedding. This guy doesn't normally drink. When he went to his garage the next morning, his car was parked sideways. Like parallel sideways, wall to wall. He didn't know how he'd managed to park that way the night before, and he couldn't get the vehicle out when he tried to remove it as a sober man.

He called for help. No, not the police. He called a wrecker to extract his car.

My friend, Jack Watts tells how the truck got on top of the car. Click on the link above...the one with his name on it. I needed a smile today. How about you?

Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas