Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Gay's Days: The Beginning!


January 12, 2016

Good morning friends,

The morning dawned cold here in Weston Lakes—about 36 degrees, but we should reach a high of 63 before day’s end. The sun is shining and it is a lovely day.


I haven’t been for my walk yet, but the &%*)$^ thing is on my agenda. Did you get the idea I don’t want to do it?  Yep, you’re right. I’ve had the “don’t want to syndrome” since the Christmas. How about you? I’ve got to get back in the swing of things. After all, this is the beginning of a New Year.

I turned in another article for the Texas Hill Country magazine this morning, and after my walk, I’ll write more about Sarah and her escapes.

If you’d like to see the article I turned in yesterday, here’s the link. http://texashillcountry.com/. My article is about Bulverde, the Texas Hill Country’s Front Porch.

I have another coming soon about Kyle, Texas and a beautiful bed and breakfast. It sounds so romantic. I want to go there!

Ya’ll have a good one, and I’ll catch you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas