Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Gay's Days, Love Is


 

January 19, 2016

Today is another diamond. The Houston area started out cold, but we will warm by afternoon. I’m going to enjoy the weather...rain arrives later in the week. I dread summer and wish hubby and I could spend it in a cooler region.

I have two books coming soon, and I’m trying to decide the best way to promote them. My publisher, Prism Book Group, is the best one ever, but they are a small company. They are growing rapidly, but we authors do a lot of advertising.  Any suggestions? What works for you? What prompts you to buy a book? I'd love to hear your comments.

In February, my book, Clue into Kindness arrives. The authors at Prism Book Group have written a series based on I Corinthians 13, and they are on preorder right now, available as eBooks for 2.99 on Amazon.  Here are a few books so far. I hope you’ll get them all and I’ll let you know when mine is available.
  
                              2.99               2.99                   2.99
The Latest Sarah book arrives on March 4, but you can preorder it now.
 
2.99 on Amazon
As a friend of mine says, "Share your smile, and I 'll see you tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas