Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 29, 2015

 
 
Foggy in Houston

 
 
See the view I had this morning from my back porch? The fog had cleared a bit before I snapped the picture. I debated to walk or not, but decided to plunge out into the soup.
 
 
The past two days here have been ideal. Yesterday was an absolute diamond. Did I walk? Nope! Here I was....worried about my New England friends and the Blizzard. I sent them emails and said I hoped their power stayed on.
 
 
Mine down here in sunny Texas didn't.  On Tuesday it went down for a few minutes....just enough to make a mess for all in the neighborhood.  Go figure that one.  Of course my computer and land line went kablooey along with all WiFi. So yesterday I waited all day for AT&T to arrive. You know how it is.  They don't come in the window of time they give you.
 
 
Anyhow........I'm back up and running and that's a good thing.
 
 
Now to run those errands that I missed yesterday while I waited for repairs.  Have a good one!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas