Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Gay's Days, January 13, 2015

Good morning! So are you warm?

We have showers and a temp heading toward 52 degrees F today for a high. The dampness makes it feel colder, but nothing to equate with what many of you have in other parts of the world.

With the exception of a couple of phone calls, I've spent the morning writing about Sarah. She's wandering about on Catalina Island.

Errands have my name on them today...the ones I didn't get to yesterday.

I didn't find a coat replacement, but I found a nice, helpful man at the Apple store, so now I'm fixed up for my new mini iPad. 

When I saw Sarah and the Internet Dating Service again on Amazon's Best Seller's List, last night when I checked, I was thrilled.  Amazon updates every hour, and they sell a lot of books. I'm always happy to see one of mine there, and even more thrilled when they stay longer than an hour.

Have a good one.  Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas