Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gay's Days February 1, 2015



I drove to the Austin, TX area on Thursday and came back yesterday (Saturday) My family who lives there missed the gathering at Christmas. My son-in-law was in the hospital Christmas Day, so that knocked them out of coming. He battles cancer, but he looked good yesterday.

I gave everyone some sort of angel for Christmas. Wonder why? Could it be because I write about Sarah, my dyslexic angel character from The Heavenlies who comes to earth to help humans?

Hmmm. Must be the answer.  I gave this night light to my granddaughter. She loves my books and can hardly wait for one to appear.  I took her the newest one, Sarah and Three Times a Charm, but it got lost somewhere in the chaos. I'll send her another by mail.

Here's her picture. Isn't she pretty?




 
The Book that didn't make it on the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas