Friday, February 6, 2015

Gay's Days. February 6, 2015


For those of you who wonder what I’m doing today….

I’m writing Chapter Twenty-five for the book: Sarah and the Midnight Cruise to Catalina Island.

Have you ever been there?

I cruised there years ago and many of the sites Sarah experiences are the ones I did. Like my heroine in the book, Carolyn Baker, I was alone for the voyage.  As with Carolyn, I was grieving at the time, and the voyage comforted me in methods that amazed me. God has His ways, doesn’t He?

I haven’t decided yet if Sarah and her charge, Carolyn, will attend the Captain’s dinner in formal attire.

When that evening came for me, I didn’t wear a fancy dress. This picture is from those days—some fifteen years ago, and this suit was my choice rather than a floor length gown.
 

I loved that outfit and if I’d lose fifteen pounds, it might fit again.
Sigh. One pound per year. Groan.

I wouldn’t do the big hair again.

Although I still wear my hair long, it no longer is waist length. Have you ever tried to brush hair that lengthy? Or blow it dry?

Blingy earrings are in style now, but those aren’t.

Okay, time to return to Sarah. I think you’ll like this new book that will come out this year.  Have you read Sarah and a Dad for Mandy? Or Sarah and Three Times a Charm? The first chapter to Sarah and the midnight Cruise to Catalina Island is at the end of both books.

Later.

Have a good day and share good humor.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas