Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gay's Days A wonderful review

Good morning everyone,

We have a diamond day in Houston. Cool temps earlier, but we should climb to warm before day's end.

Are you caught up with all the stuff that comes your way? I'm not. About the time I can see the top of my desk, another batch of stuff arrives.

I must share this with you. You can't imagine how happy this five star review made me. A friend of mine posted it on my Facebook timeline.  I would have missed it if she hadn't. 

Do you read Readers' Favorite?  You can find excellent reviews on that site and choose well before a purchase of a book.

Sarah and a Midnight Cruise to Catalina Island was reviewed by for Readers' Favorite. Ms. Bradford writes well, and I really like the way she wrote about my book.  Please read what she wrote. You'll be happy for me.  You'll like this site too.

 


See you tomorrow! Smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas