Friday, November 11, 2016

Saving Sarah from Mayhem


Book Signing Is Fun!




There are no words to tell you how much more fun I have to meet fans and new friends when I sign book.

I'd like to do this every day.

It won't happen today because  I'm calling Obama Care and the dot gov people AGAIN. The ordeal of dealing with these issues drives me to tears. Literally.

I called on entity this morning, and they made no sense, so I said, "I'm sorry I phoned you." And then I hung up. Perhaps they make sense to you when you call. I envy you if they do.

Our daughter is too young for dementia, but she has it. Her dad and I take care of her business affairs.

Maybe I should write a book about it. Nah. I like to make people smile, not cry with frustration..

I'm ready to get this settled AGAIN!  Every year, we must sign up. Why can't it just be an ongoing thing? You get the Obama Care, pay out the wazoo for it, deal with doctors and waiting lines, but it's done. No more hassle for enrollment.

Enough of this baloney. I'm gonna do something happy. Sarah is in the middle of taking a young woman to a hair salon. The lady's fuzzy red hair is about to receive low lights. Uh-oh! Can you believe Sarah ate the hair dye?  She thought it was a bowl of pudding. You know she's always hungry. Now the stylist is calling 911. I better go save Sarah.

Y'all have a good one. Check out my Amazon page. Give yourself a smile today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas