Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Youth VS Elder



When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. --Mark Twain.

What do you think of Mark Twain's quote? 

Memories are often faulty. Hubby and I will talk about a long-ago event and we each recall it differently. So who's right? We argue about it, and I try to prove my recollection is right and his isn't. Since we aren't time travelers, we can't go back to the incident and view it again. We'll each remember it as we remember it.

We become forgetful as the years go by.

Pixabay
The brain is the first organ to develop in the tiny embryo. The mom doesn't have a clue the baby is establishing a home in the womb, but the tiny little is growing a brain.

The brain governs our thoughts, cognitive abilities and motor skills. Appreciate it. Use it. Take care of it.




 You never know when those memories will fade.

Reading helps the mind and the memory. Here's a suggestion. Read my books.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas