Monday, April 15, 2019

Makeover Time. Need a New Do?



Here I am in Ruidoso, New Mexico. Nice scenery, right? Beautiful mountains and lake.

 I wear my hair long, but as you can see, I need a new do. 

I'd welcome a weight reduction too. Maybe fifteen pounds. 

Hair is easier to lose than body weight. I can go to the salon and tell the stylist to whack it off.  I can't do that with weight.

Pounds take weeks. Maybe months. Let's see, if I lose a pound a week, that's fifteen weeks to reach my goal. Or about four months.

By then, I'll need another haircut. Hair grows faster than pounds get removed.

Oh, mercy me.

Am I up for this?

I know, I know, fifteen isn't many pounds to some, and I shouldn't complain, but it doesn't matter the amount. Changing routines and diets is never easy for anyone. I admire people who've achieved great body makeovers.

Hubby likes to eat. So do I. I also hate to cook, so when he suggests dinner out, I'm all for it.  Okay, here's what I plan to do this week. I'll ask for a box as soon as the meal is brought, and I'll put half in the box, then I'll eat the other half. One or the other of us can eat the leftovers for lunch the following day.

Anyone out there planning a makeover?  Got ideas? Suggestions?

Have you read Sarah and the Angelic, Magical Makeover?  It's got many humorous scenes it it. I think you'll like it.



Stay tuned to see how I do. I'll show you my haircut later, and maybe in four months, I'll show you less of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas