Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Chatting with Gay at the Window.

 


I love my new closet.

Before I became a writer, I enjoyed work as a designer/decorator. I called forth my design skills; drew up this delightul room, and built it onto the back of the house. The closet adjoins the bathroom. When I am dressed, I open the blinds and enjoy the backyard.

This room has a lot of light. When I decided to chat with you on YouTube, I thought this was a good place to video.  It's quiet in here, too.

I could close the door to this room and cry if I wanted to.

Somedays I feel like shedding tears. How about you?

So far, my chats have been about positive things, and we haven't let tears of sorrow escape our eyes. 

I'm new at the video thing, so I'm learning as I go. I hope you'll join me and comment. I think that would be so much fun!

On YouTube, type in Gay N. Lewis. Or follow the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas