Friday, April 3, 2020

Gay's Days during Corona Days


Good morning from Fulshear, Texas

We started out at a pleasant 70 degrees. Rain is expected for the afternoon.



 Hubby and I went out for walks today, and we've been to the grocery store for items, but other than that, we are frozen in time inside the house.  

It's almost time for Passover. 

If Passover hadn't come first, we wouldn't have Resurrection Sunday. Better known as Easter. 

We will celebrate Easter at home.  Corona Virus is winning this round, but she won't be the ultimate champion.

I'm like the Hebrews in the Wilderness. I'm complaining a lot. I know God has got this, but I'm wishing He would hurry up and end it. Do you feel that way, too?

I feel sorry for the leaders.  President Trump, his task force, and the governors. They are all doing the best they can, but they are getting such grief over what they do. This crises is unprecedented.  Moses had a crises, too, and it was unprecedented. 


Moses, like our leaders, also faced a lot of opposition.  He must have wanted to quit many times, but he kept on doing the job. I felt sorry for the lady, Dr. Birx, at the news conference last night. She almost cried. She said she was around important people and she tried not to touch any surfaces. She was stressing how important it is to look out for each other. The enormity of responsibility for these leaders is horrific.

I wish the press would cut them some slack instead of finding fault.  President Trump is trying.

I think about the Wilderness Wanderings a lot these days. Especially since Passover is here. Approximately 3 million Hebrews left Egypt and seemed to rely more on Moses than they did God as they journeyed, and God wanted them to look toward Him and not Moses. 

Moses had one headache after another, and scores of people didn't like him and railed against him. He was an admirable man. 

Chronicles 7:14 says, "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." NIV translation.  God uses the government and leaders. I'm praying that they do the right thing for all of us.  This virus is of Biblical proportions.

God will send the rainbows at the end of this crises. Keep the faith.

1 comment:

  1. I love your statement. "God will sent the rainbows at the end of this crisis. Keep the faith." Amen

    ReplyDelete

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas