Monday, March 6, 2017

Down Here in Houston


We've lived in the Houston area now for years. And I guess it's home. But I miss my roots, the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

I grew up in Irving, and my best friend still lives there. My family are scattered throughout the Metroplex.  I'd love a visit with the friend I've known since I was six years old, and I'd love to see my sister and other members of the family. Sigh.

I guess I'm feeling lonely today. Have you noticed how sometimes things change more quickly than a Cheetah can run, and other times the clock moves like a turtle?

Alas. And so it goes.

Have you read any of my books? They uplift you and make you laugh. They're good for the ailments. Perhaps I need to read one again.  You can find them in eBook, print, and audio. They're not expensive, I promise. They'll never make me rich, but I think they'll make you smile.

I need a smile today. I'm gonna read Sarah: Laney's Angel. Sarah causes a wreck in that one.  And yes, it's based on a true story.





No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas