Sunday, March 12, 2017

A Christmas Card Church


I love churches like the one pictured on the cover of this bulletin. I wish I could go to one like that. I love the steeple.

The nostalgic picture reminds me of an old time religion. Nothing fancy. Just sweet people inside a simple, humble sanctuary. Worshiping.

What's your church like? Do you go to one in a strip mall? Or do you go to one of those super churches? Some are big enough for teams to play football inside.


Isn't this one lovely?

You know, it really doesn't matter what the building looks like,  where it is, or how small it is. Just go and worship.

"As for me and my house, we'll serve the Lord." A quote from Joshua. Well.........................

as for me and my house, we'll serve, but I wish we could do it in that church pictured above. Singing the old hymns with a piano and organ.  My church's building isn't pretty, certainly not fancy, but it's my place of worship, but I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas