Monday, October 6, 2014

Gay's Days, October 6, 2014

 
 
When we traveled to New England last fall, we loved the yard decorations, panorama of color, and crisp air. Some of us in Houston decorate our yards, but we don't have those luscious hues that appear in northern climes. 
 
Do you enjoy Halloween? I'm not a fan, but many are--even adults. I do enjoy the holiday season and I can't believe the busy days are almost here.
 
I'll be setting up my tree soon. I decorate it with fall colors and then change to Christmas. I enjoy it once the thing is done. Stay tuned for pictures and maybe a few decorating tips.
 
This picture was taken last October in New England when we stopped for lunch.
 
Do you decorate your yard? Send pictures to gaynlewis@gmail.com. If I use them on this blog, I'll gift you with one of Sarah's eBooks.

 
 
Another restaurant provided décor.
 
 
And speaking of eating establishments, I'm hungry this morning, but I'm fasting for the annual blood work. Don't you hate that? My doctor's office is a good 45 minutes away. I'll stop for brunch after the "vampire" does her thing.
 
When I return, I hope to spend some time with Sarah. That little angel from The Heavenlies is on a ship sailing toward Mexico, and oh the things she's done.  In so many ways, she's innocent. She means good, but like many of us, her actions turn out questionable.
 
Okay, now it's time to head east. Ya'll have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas