Thursday, September 17, 2026

That Little Devil



Sneaky Sam is a mischievous little devil. Has he been to see you at your house? Oh! Wait a minute. He’s been assigned to agitate me. You have your own little evil minion. Everyone does. Have you given yours a name? I call my Satan’s assistant Sneaky Sam.

Your little demon might have female characteristics. You could call her Mouthy Martha. Or Tempting Tabitha. I have an Angry Annie. I’ll tell you about her another day.

Back to my Sam. He loves slipping up on me and surprising me with a problem. But hey! That’s better than tempting me to act in sin. Satan’s underling who tempts me to sin is Foody Floyd. He loves to get me to overindulge in food and desserts.

I prefer angels to these pesky evil creatures. Both angels and devils exist in the supernatural world, and they influence us as much as possible.

I write novels about Sarah, the bumbling angel. She’s a hoot. I have six Sarah books on Amazon, but Sneaky Sam goes to Amazon and keeps all six from coming up in a search.  Sam makes it hard for a reader to find Sarah. Boo Hoo! This frustrates me, and Sam knows it.


You can find my latest Sarah book here at this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HJP3VRL9.

That is, unless Sneaky Sam prevents it. If he does, go to the search bar and type in Sarah and a Texas Trilogy by G. N. Lewis. It's available now as an eBook, but a print version will be out on September 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas