Monday, November 4, 2019

Learning the Hard Way



Error, Www, Internet, Calculator, Server, Crash
I learn by reading. I learn by watching others. Touching a texture helps me understand a fabric, but most of the time, I gain wisdom from catching myself on fire.
In other words, I make mistakes. Don't you hate that type of learning? Ugh. It's rather painful.
Burning myself once should be enough for a lesson, but I'm forgetful. So, I do it again.

Sarah, my dyslexic angel, does the same thing. She can't make correct choices. She's an angel who flies by the seat of her pants.


She fails to think things through. She just goes for it with gusto.  Her heart is in the right place, even if her wings aren't.

You should see what she did to help Emily with a makeover. Oh my!

Have you ever wanted to glue someone's mouth shut?

Yes, indeed, she did it. Poor guy had a time trying to get his lips to move. Well, he shouldn't have been a bully. Right? Isn't that a good enough reason to shut a guy up?

Sarah's Commander thought otherwise.

Sarah's methods are a bit unorthodox.  You'll identify with her and her mistakes. We make them, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas