Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Thanksgiving Tree in my hallway


Good morning from Fulshear, TX.  We have a lovely day here. I walked earlier and the temp was a sweet 70 degrees Fahrenheit. I cut my walk to a mile. I have an insurance webinar to attend. Ugh. I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm getting down the tree from the attic. I took the picture above several years ago. Since then, I've bought a new, fuller, bigger tree. I'll decorate it for the harvest season and then on December 1, I'll change the decor to Christmas.

Simplifying my life is my goal these days. As a former interior designer, I once went to great lengths to create a masterpiece. Not these days. Now I use leaves for fall, and poinsettias for Christmas. They fill the limbs and are easy to attach.  These decoratons are also easy to store.

What's your day going to be? We drove 3000 miles round trip between Houston and Lexington, KY. I'd hoped to see a lot of color, but we were too early.  I plan to share pictures of our trip later, but at the moment, I'm catching up.  Laundry is done. Yay! Car is detailed. Yay!  Mail is in a pile waiting to be attended to, and lots of business to catch up on. Even tho' I had my iPhone, lots of emails need to be answered.

I love to travel, but it's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas