Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I've missed you!



Good Morning Friends,

I've not been blogging, and I've missed you. Computer problems are a pain, aren't they? I have a new one, it's an all-in-one. That part is nice, but I'm having difficulty getting used to Windows 10. Microsoft updates software, and the new revisions agitate me. Tech stuff doesn't like me. Or is it the other way around?

The bugs aren't worked out of this new system yet, but I keep hoping. It was expensive to replace my old friend, but the guru told me it would cost more to build one. My former computer couldn't be saved. I really miss "her."

Why do people hack into computers anyway?  Don't they have other important things to do? Maybe save the world from poverty, or the whales from extinction--all other activities would be a blessing to mankind. 

 A month has gone by and I couldn't blog, or do much of anything else. I'm still using my iPhone for most of my emails, and that is messed up too. The gurus can't fix it, and my messages are sent from "Gayle" instead of Gay. Sigh.

We woke up to a temp of 68 degrees this morning in Fulshear and 88 should be the high. We've had some glorious days, but heat is returning for the Houston area.

Hurricane Mathew is surging through Haiti. He's a nasty storm. Hurricanes are the Atlantic Ocean's answer to our Texas tornado's, but the Gulf Coast has its share of those storms too. Prayers for those in Mathew's path. 

Today is October 4th. ......

I've made a list of Ughs!  What is an ugh you ask?  An ugh is a reminder of things I don't want to do. My list is lengthy today. I'd rather be writing on my latest Sarah story.

    My publisher, Prism Book Group has a Name that Book game, and it's so much fun. I'll be hosting the games on October 7th at 1:00 Texas Time. Come join me. Mark your calendars.  Here's some info. Please come and play the game with us. 

NAME THAT BOOK!

Join Prism this week for FUN, PRIZES GALORE, and specially priced 99 CENT books through October 7th.
Visit http://www.prismbookgroup.com/name-that-book to grab an entry form and play for the many Amazon gift cards and other special prizes! While you are there, before to check out the books that are specially discounted for this promotion!
...
Deadline to enter is Oct 6th at 8 p.m. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page on October 7th. Additionally, one lucky participating author who enters the contest and comments on Facebook that day will win a $30 gift card to your website of choice!
http://www.prismbookgroup.com/name-that-book
See More



One of my books is on sale for .99 until October 7th. 

See you guys tomorrow! I have more exciting things to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas