Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gay's Days, April 16, 2015

Tax day came and went yesterday. Did you get yours into the ole IRS? They'll come calling if you didn't. We took our info and receipts to the CPA last January. Would you believe we still haven't heard from him? He's a good accountant, and a nice guy, but he sure doesn't show his clients much respect.  We've called and left messages numerous times. His gatekeeper said they were finished and on his desk for review. Hubby assures me that if we owed money, the man would have let us know.  I suppose he filed an extension....hope so anyway. I think it is time to find a new CPA, don't you? Sure is hard to get good customer service these days.

I promised you pictures of my yard, and now that the front bed is planted, here are the photos.

I named the angel Sarah. Can you guess why?



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas