Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gay's Days, April 12, Diets



I'm so hungry, I don't think a mere one piece would satisfy my appetite. Do any of you diet for weight loss? I start fresh everyday.  I love coconut cake, and this one is difficult to resist.

Did you see the article about Penn Jillette loosing 100 pounds in 100 days? The guy is amazing. He stands six feet and seven inches, and after the vanishing pounds, he really looks skinny.  He's a Vegas magician, but he made his waistline disappear by eating only 1000 calories a day.

Penn ate a lot of lettuce.  Check it out.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/penn-jillette-unrecognizable-dropping-105-pounds-article-1.2180067

Forget the lettuce. Sure would like a piece of that cake up there.  How about you?

Did you have a good weekend? Eat anything fun? Healthy? Or did you enjoy junk food?

Sarah loves to eat, and as an angel in my books, she's always looking for cheeseburgers. They are a fav of mine too, but right now I want that cake. Sarah stays petite regardless of her mammoth appetite.

I send blessings your way and hope we all can achieve healthy results with our diets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas