Saturday, April 11, 2015

Gay's Days, April 11, 2015

Hi everyone,

How's your Saturday? Mine is rainy down here in little ole Fulshear, TX. Clouds make the day cool, and I love that. The temperature has already soared to 85 F a few afternoons and it is only the second week in April.

Did I tell you I dread summer?

I spent the morning at the West Houston RWA meeting. (Romance Writers of America). After having family with me this week, I really needed to stay home and catch up. Couldn't do it. I wanted to hear Vicky Dreiling speak.

Boy! Am I happy I went. Vicky presented good information, and the group enjoyed interacting with each other.  Vicky writes wickedly, witty, historical, romance. Her books entertain and keep the reader awake until the wee hours of morning.

Authors learn a lot from each other, and these gatherings are beneficial. Food and coffee hit the spot also.
 
Thanks Vicky!
 

Vicky Dreiling
 

 
 
 
Flowers and shrubs will be planted later today in the front bed (as the sprinkles come down). I have my angel statue in place. Her name is Sarah, but I told you that, didn't I? Well, anyway, next week, I'll show you her picture.
 
Until then, ya'll have a good weekend!  Take time out to enjoy a good book. Try one of Vicky's, and if you see one of mine that you haven't read, pick one up. I'd like to introduce you to Sarah.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas