Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wrong Day, Wrong Time



Ever have one of those days?

I don't know where I found this cartoon, but I kept it. The artist hit the nail on the head for some of us.

How many times have you been in the wrong place at the wrong time? Sometimes it turns out to be a humorous thingy, but then again, it can be dangerous.

I got honked and yelled at yesterday as I drove to Sugar Land for an appointment to have my contacts corrected.

I was turning onto the correct freeway from the wrong lane. I was happy the honking driver was driving defensively. I obviously wasn't and didn't know what I was doing. Or maybe I couldn't see properly due to the contact lenses. 


That's one reason I buy a red car. I'm hoping others will see my car and help me as I pilot my vehicle. And I need help, believe me.

Of course, the honker saw the situation differently. He didn't look at me as though he was a blessing, but he gaped at me as an irritating, blonde nitwit that didn't know how to drive. That's why he yelled obscenities and called me names. I could read his lips.

There's always two sides to a situation. Right?

I was grateful. He was angry.

Are you happy when you are able to help another driver? Or are you frustrated and angry about it?

How about life? Helping others can cause a myriad of emotions. Sometimes we're happy to help, but often, we are frustrated that we are called upon to assist.

Attitude depends on outlook.






No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas