Wednesday, April 5, 2023

My Name!


I looked for my books on Amazon. In the search bar, I typed my name, Gay N. Lewis, and WOW!  All I got were LBGTQ selections!

I have 17 books listed with Amazon, and they are also listed with other online booksellers. I usually check the Amazon site first each morning.

Most of the time, my books appear along with gay genre scattered throughout my list.

Not today. Mine were totally missing.

I phoned Amazon. It was a frustrating experience. I went around the mulberry bush with several who answered the phone. They didn't know how to resolve the problem, and they finally suggested I email them.

I emailed them, and I also emailed my publishers.  I think the publishers were able to get through.  As of now, my books are back under my name. Gay N. Lewis.

I wish I had written under a pseudonym. My next book will have my new fake name. I have no idea what I'll call myself, but it won't be Gay.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas