Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A video From Me to You




Hi everyone,

I wanted to come to you today via video.  It is more personal if you can see me, and it would even be better if I could see you, too!

However, sigh!  I spoke too long on the video and it won't post here, and I have no clue how to edit the thing.

I'm thinking of doing an inspirational talk with the title of "From Gay's Closet."

I was in my closet as I recorded. It was the quietest room in the house.  What do you think?  If I do it, I'll have to talk shorter or learn how to edit.

Either one: talk shorter or learn to edit would not be easy for me.

I posted the video on YouTube. 

I hope you'll watch. Gay N. Lewis on Youtube

You'll also see me on Youtube at this link. GayNLewis on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas