Sunday, January 29, 2023

Have You Met Jesus

 



Have You Met Jesus?

 

In the Gospel of John, Chapter seven, Jesus teaches the Jewish general public. He astounds listeners when He tells them He was sent from God. He shocks them further when He says His teaching is not His alone, but His wisdom and knowledge comes from God.

Whoa Nelly.

These Jews knew Jesus came from Nazareth, and it seems none knew He’d been born in Bethlehem, the city of the promised Messiah.

They needed Google to look Him up.

The hearing public didn’t care for His statement about coming from God.  They responded, “You are demon-possessed.” The group continued to a conclusion. He was a crazy person.

They had the opportunity to have a relationship with Jesus, but they chose not to.

I know about Elon Musk. He is a rich investor who was born in South Africa to a wealthy family. His mom is a beautiful model who appears in print and television. Musk’s recently acquired Twitter and is in the news.

Yes, I know a lot about Elon Musk, but I’ve never met the man. I don’t have a relationship with him. I don’t talk to him.

Ahhh! Now you are getting the idea. You can know a lot about Jesus without having a relationship with Him.

I don’t understand how people can get by in life without a connection to Jesus. Life is tough.

Jesus, the Son of God, wants to connect. Pray. Ask Him to forgive you of sins and invite Him into your life. A new relationship will begin.

One you will never regret.

“But I know Him because I am from Him and He sent me.”--Jn:7:29

.

  On Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas