Thursday, November 6, 2014

Gay's Days November 6, 2014




 
 
Have you read Sarah: Laney's Angel?  If you haven't, you can now listen to the novel instead of reading it!  Check it out on Amazon Audible.  The reader does an excellent job.  I'm enjoying listening, and I wrote it!
 
 
Before I devoted my days to writing, I worked as an interior designer.  Some of my experiences made it into this book.
 
Chapter One starts off with Laney inside a vacant house with her samples. She's there to check measurements before she orders materials. Workers aren't around, and the area is secluded. When an intruder enters and finds a beautiful woman inside, he's thrilled and thinks he hit the jackpot.
 
I actually had this experience.
 
And it was scary.
 
No angels were present that I know of, but I've never prayed so hard in my life. When the guy touched me, I backed off and began talking as fast as I knew how.
 
In Laney's case, Tomas, the Warrior Angel, alerted her boss, and he decked the guy.
 
No human showed up to help me. Just the Lord and His unseen forces.
 
I left the house with the man following, got into my car, locked the doors, and then the thing wouldn't start!
 
More prayers.
 
Once more, I turned the key in the ignition, and this time, the engine purred to my relieved ears.
 
I never went back to an empty house again without the construction superintendent's presence.
 
Do you think Laney learned her lesson?
 
I hope you'll read or listen to find the answer to that question.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas