Monday, August 12, 2024

Book Reveal "Sarah Stalks the Wrong Stalker"


Heaven's Little Goof up Angel, Sarah, really does it this time! The poor thing tries to help her charge, Laney, but Sarah can't help it. She's a disaster in the making.  There is an evil stalker who wants to kill Laney. Sarah's angel warrior friend, Tomas is sent to hellp, but Sarah can't resist getting involved. 

Sarah knows the stalker hides in the woods. But who is he? What can she possible do to keep Laney safe?  The answer is chaos with a capitol C.

I wrote all previous books with my name. Gay N. Lewis. I will write future books as G. N. Lewis. The name Gay has brought me many hillarious moments. Maybe I'll tell you about them sometime.

Sarah Stalks the Wrong Stalker may be my favorite Sarah book.










No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas