Saturday, August 3, 2019

Family Secrets


An author loves to get books, especially ones she's written!  Yay!  Here are my Family Secrets! 

This book is one of my favorites. I'm in love with Marshall, the pastor in this story. He's doing his best to come to terms with his anger toward God for taking away his family. Rebecca is an independent woman in the year 1975. During those days, women fought for rights, and Rebecca had the freedom of a good profession. Many women didn't during those years, but Rebecca needs to forgive her family for what they did to her. Sam, and his daughter, KC, are experiencing challenges. Sam understands forgivness. As I wrote the book, I wasn't sure who I'd have Rebecca marry. Sam or Marshall. Like Rebecca, I loved them both in different ways. They are good men and would make a wife happy. I changed the ending several times before publication.

Please read it and tell me who you loved best. Sam or Marshall?  I know you'll love KC, the precious five year old girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas