Sunday, June 30, 2019

Chores






I remember when I finished laundry on Monday and completed ironing on Tuesday. I still do that.

Just kidding!

Now I'm happy if I get it all done by the end of the week.

What chore do you love?

Mine is cooking.




                            Just kidding!

What chore do you dread?

Mine is filing paperwork.


                            Not kidding!

What chore doesn't scare you?

Mine is driving in Houston.


                           Just kidding!

Some chores are fun. Some are dreadful. Others are scary.  For each of us, the outlook on a chore is different. Many adore bookkeeping. Several enjoy cleaning and organizing. Others don't mind driving.

Me?


I like doing nothing.

                        Not kidding.

                          My Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas