Wednesday, September 5, 2018

An Appetite for Books?



Do you love to read? 

People learn a great deal from the printed word. I know this personally. I've been known to keep my smart phone by my chair to look up geographical sites I read about...even in fiction books have exciting travel places. I often run across new places. Sometimes a new word, too. Books increase vocabulary.

There's a Christian book sale going on right now and I hope everyone takes advantage of it. For only a dollar, far less than a cup of coffee, you can buy a book. Many of these books have been $4.99, so at the rate of .99. you can purchase 5!  Now that's a bargain.  I've bought six so far and will buy more. I already had some of the books and I paid full price for them!  

Here's the site. I recommend them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas