Monday, September 18, 2017

Blue Monday


Good Monday Morning!

So how are you beginning your week? Are you old enough to remember this song, "Blue Monday?" Fats Domino made it popular in the 1956 film, The Girl Can't Help It.

I never saw the film, but I like the song.


Play "Blue Monday"
on Amazon Music
"Blue Monday"
Blue Monday how I hate Blue Monday
Got to work like a slave all day
Here come Tuesday, oh hard Tuesday
I'm so tired got no time to play

Here come Wednesday, I'm beat to my socks
My gal calls, got to tell her that I'm out
'Cause Thursday is a hard workin' day
And Friday I get my pay

Saturday mornin', oh Saturday mornin'
All my tiredness has gone away
Got my money and my honey
And I'm out on the stand to play

Sunday mornin' my head is bad
But it's worth it for the time that I had
But I've got to get my rest
'Cause Monday is a mess



I'm busy on this Monday, and I don't have time to be blue. I'm continuing to tell everyone about Mattie's Choice. If you haven't entered to win a free book, hurry!  The offer expires September 22. Click on the link. It's easy peasy.

Win a Free Book

Now that I've reminded you about Mattie, I'll tell you my plans.

I'm also going to drive today. Look out Houston! 
I chose a red car so people could see me and move out of the way. 

My poor hubby. He's so patient and kind. I was driving the other day with him as a passenger. I let him out when we pulled into the driveway so he could retrieve a trash can. He then watched me scrape the side of the garage as I tried to maneuver the car to my parking space.

Oh mercy!

He just shook his head. Never said a word.

He buffed most of it out.

Is he a saint or what?

I'm on the way to Sugar Land today to get new contact lens. Maybe they'll help. My depth perception isn't too good. 

If you see me coming, switch lanes.

Don't forget about Mattie. Enter to win a book. Sarah is out there too. Sarah will make you laugh out loud. She's a hoot.

Have a Happy Monday.  Not a blue one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas