Thursday, April 6, 2017

Who's Listening?

Yada Yada, Board, Insignificance
Image courtesy of Pixabay



I wish I knew who said this, but I don't. It's a good quote, so I want to share it with you. "Be careful who you vent to. A listening ear is also a running mouth." If you know the author of this little ditty, please tell me.

I've discovered the only listening One who will not turn around and hurt you is God.  He hears, forgives and loves. He's never in a hurry to tell the bad stuff about you. He keeps secrets.

Sarah tells Him her secrets, asks forgiveness, and goes on. Like me, she forgets to correct the bad habits, but she tries.



I write faith and humor. Sarah: Laney's Angel is the second book in the series, but they each stand alone. I'm not sure why it's on sale for $2.99, it was $3.99 for the eBook. So a bargain price.

It's available in eBook, print, and audio.  If you haven't read Sarah, please do so. This is a good place to start.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas