Saturday, April 22, 2017

The New Bible I Don't Use


My old friend is the blue NIV Study Bible on the right. Rather worn, right?  I decided I needed a new one.

I tried it. Didn't like, it, and now I'm back to my tried and true.

I've written notes in my friend, cried, laughed and prayed with her. I'll keep my old friend until the pages fall out, and then I'll have her rebound.

Is your Bible in the same condition? Like me, you need a new one, but can't give up your ancient companion? Good friends are hard to come by, aren't they? How does the old childhood jingle go?


Make new friends,
But keep the old,
One is silver
And the other is gold.

If you don't have a friend like mine, please get one. You'll never regret it.  Your new friend will become silver and gold.


I'd love you to read the books I've written. Look me up on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas