Thursday, April 20, 2017

Mani and Pedi's


I just returned from the nail salon. Relaxed, great massage, but then when I got home, I noticed half the polish gone!

How frustrating? Right? Ever happen to you?   They rush you out before the polish is dry, and even if you're wearing flip flops, somehow the polish rubs off.

At least on three toes.

I called them and they said, "We stay open for you."

Thanks, but I can't go back today. Have you ever tried getting around in the Houston area at peak travel in the afternoon?

Yuk.

"We open at 9:00 in the morning. We fix for you."

"Yeah, that would be great, but I'd planned a trip to Dallas in the morning. I wanted to go north at that hour, not east."

So..........what do I do? Go for the fix? Or wear tennis shoes while I'm gone? 

I'll keep you posted on this major dilemma. Ha. A major trauma is a life or death situation, and this isn't one of them. A friend of mine has just been diagnosed with stage four colon cancer. Now that's a dilemma.

I'm to go to a book signing in the Dallas - Fort Worth area.  I'll wear shoes that reveal no toes. But it's irritating to have plans go up in smoke.

It's far worse to receive cancer news.






No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas