Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hi, I'm Gay Lewis. Nice to Meet You.


Here I am on July 4. I love holidays, except this one is a hot duzzy down here in Texas. Uncle Sam and I are cool inside. We share the same birthday, Old Uncle Sam and me. We were in Gruene, TX. The name is spelled funny and pronounced Green.  You should go there. Great place. George Strait sang there before his famous days.




I write books. You can find them on any book seller. They are available in eBook, print, and some in audio.

I also write for the Texas Hill Country online magazine. I travel often to Austin from Houston. Here's an article I wrote about the fascinating places along the way. You may see me at one of these today if you're nearby.


Hope to see you soon down here in Texas! I'd love to say howdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas