Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Previous Creations


Remember the days of VHS? 

Back in the day when they were popular, I wrote scripts, hired crews, and sold the production in a world wide market.

The picture on the VHS cover you see in this picture hangs on my fireplace above the mantle. 


I commissioned a professional photographer to take it. He hiked up to a spot on Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks, set up his camera and took the photograph. I wasn't there on this shoot. I'd sent the Bible and bookmark from Texas and asked him to open the Bible to Psalms. I'd been present for all the footage we shot in the Canadian Rockies for the video itself. I also was here in Texas and went with the crew for Texas vistas. I bought footage from Hawaii. I haven't been there yet.

I loved the production of videos. The writing, the directing, and overseeing the editing. I miss it, but I also enjoy writing novels these days.  

In several books, my characters travel to Canada. Have you been to the Canadian Rockies? Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper are places to put on your bucket list.

I also loved Quebec. It's another romantic city.

If you still have a device to play VHS tapes, I've got a few of these left. 

Have a blessed day. It's a diamond of one down here in the Houston area.

Until tomorrow, smile today.


Visit my Amazon page, please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas