Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A few funnies


A friend sent me jokes in an email. I don't know who originated them, but whoever did has a fantastic sense of humor.

Since we need to laugh, I'm sharing. My books are filled with humor and faith and I try to share the same on my blog.





A doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her  life  finally retired.  At her next check-up, the new  doctor  told  her to bring a list of all the medicines  that had been prescribed for  her.  As the doctor was  looking through these his eyes grew wide as  he realized  Grandma had a prescription for birth control pills.    "Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are birth control   pills?"   "Yes, they help me sleep at night."   "Mrs. Smith, I assure you  there is absolutely nothing in  these that could possibly help you  sleep!"  She  reached out and patted the young doctor's knee and  said,  "Yes, dear, I know that.  But every morning, I  grind   one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice  that my 16-year-old  Granddaughter drinks.  And  believe me it definitely helps me sleep  at night."   You gotta love Grandmas!



A   man was riding on a full bus minding his own business when the  gorgeous  woman next to him started to breast-feed her  baby.  The baby  wouldn't take it so she said, "Come  on sweetie, eat it all up or I'll  have to give it to this  nice man next to us."  Five  minutes  later the  baby was still not feeding, so she said, "Come on,   honey.  Take it or I'll give it to this nice man  here."  A few  minutes later the anxious man blurted  out, "Come on kid.  Make up  your mind!  I was  supposed to get off four stops ago!"

Laughter is good for you. So are faith and hope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas