Friday, December 16, 2016

Ready or Not He's Gonna Come




I have one more gift to buy and I'm calling myself ready.

There's usually someone you forget...not on purpose...we just get busy, time goes by, and oops! Forgot the gift.

I keep several items on hand, just in case.

I hope you'll give my books this year as a gift. Keep one on hand as an insurance policy. Most people of all ages like books. 

A book can be read and enjoyed over and over. I've read the same novel many times. Even if I know what's coming, I still love the words. I almost have the book,  Love Comes Softly, by Janette Oak  memorized. Another book I've read many times is by Frank E. Peretti. This Present Darkness.

I've written a few books, and I hope you will choose them as gifts. You have time to order them, either on line or from your favorite store. I'm meeting a lady this morning who plans to give three of mine to a shut-in.



Until tomorrow, think positive thoughts today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas