Friday, November 18, 2016

Christmas and Cowboys in Texas






CHRISTMAS TIME 
in TEXAS

Down here in Houston, we seldom have snow on Christmas.  About two or three years ago, we did. By 10:00 AM, it had melted. I drove around the neighborhood and admired it.

As a child growing up in the DFW area, snow sometimes came, and it was an exciting time. I visited my sister in Arlington, TX a few years back and an ice storm hit. It was several days before I could drive back to Htown. Visiting her with a roaring fireplace and sipping hot chocolate is a precious memory.

In my cowboy story, Sarah and her charge, Emily get stranded in a bizarre snow storm in central Texas. Oh the fun in this story!



Sarah, the haphazard angel, returns to Texas. Her mission this time is to bring comfort to a young woman who is about to receive devastating news at Christmas. Sarah brings solace, gets caught in a freak snowstorm, and introduces Emily to a wealthy Texas cowboy. In this episode, Sarah gets the job done, but not without plenty of mishap that make the humans laugh as she bumbles her way through Texas.



I'm introducing two new angels in this book.
Eve and Sparkly. Come meet them. I'd like to introduce you to Sarah too, if you haven't met her already.

I love writing fantasy, but I really believe we have angels who guard us. They also give us hints as to what to do or where we should go.  None of the real ones are as goofy as Sarah. Sarah has a few human qualities and these cause her to create havoc from time to time.

I hope you'll buy my Sarah book and enjoy it for the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas