Monday, February 8, 2016

Gay's Days Beautiful day here in Houston


February 8, 2016

The morning touched down with beauty, and the temp reminds us of spring. We haven’t had a bad winter. I’ve only worn a heavy coat once.
We lunched on Chinese after church yesterday with new members and had a delightful time. Last night we attended a Super Bowl party. Did your team win?

I’m busy this week getting ready for two books to be released.
I know, I know, I’ve told you, right? Well, I’m excited!

I also received a new contract for a Christmas novella. This one is entitled Sarah and the Cowboy’s Lady.  Prism Book Group has invited their authors to write a series of stories with a Christmas ranch theme. Women love cowboys, don’t we?

Can you imagine Sarah around horses? Oh merciful heavens!  What fun I’m going to have as I write this one. In case you don't know, Sarah is a klutzy angel who tries to help the humans.

 
If you haven’t checked into the Love Is series, please do!  Books are now available, and you won’t be disappointed. I promise.

You can preorder mine now. Clue into Kindness and it will be sent to your electronic reading device on Friday, February 12. Let me know what you think.
 
This book is not a Sarah book. In most of my books, I have angels coming to Sarah’s rescue as she falls all over herself. Clue into Kindness is Christian, Women’s Fiction. You know me, though, I had to through in a bit of humor.

Enjoy your day and don’t hide your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas