Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 23, 2015 Love hearing from readers


Good morning friends,
Several of you have responded to me via social media, and I love hearing from you. Here are two comments I received in an email earlier today regarding Sarah and the Midnight Cruise to Catalina Island. 
From Cindy
The book was great! I have to say it probably was my favorite of all. I know you said you have been told that and I agree. Not that the others weren't great! This one was just a little different. 
From Betsy
Started reading your new book and learned a new word, akimbo.   Never heard it before.   Enjoying the book.   I like the way you sneak in the humor and also theological wisdom - lots going on in your books.   


 
 
 
I miss those vacation days. If you missed hearing about the one we took, scroll down and read about our trip to NM. Have you traveled this summer?  Sometimes staying at home and doing it by comfy arm chair is the best way. I love watching the travel channel.
 
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas